Next Realty is led by a cohesive and experienced team of operators and investors.
Andrew S. Hochberg, Chief Executive Officer, Managing Principal and Managing Broker
• Over 20 years of diverse real estate industry experience in the areas of site selection, acquisitions and operations.
• Prior to forming Next Realty, served as CEO of Sportmart, a $450 million sporting goods retailer, led the company's expansion to 70 stores nationwide and successfully negotiated the merger with Gart Sports and The Sports Authority.
• Responsible for designing Next Realty's strategic direction and executing its investment strategy.
• Earned a BS in Economics from The University of Pennsylvania Wharton School of Business and a JD from Northwestern University.
Marc Blum, President and Chief Operating Officer
• Joined Next Realty in 2001.
• Over 20 years of experience in the areas of real estate investment, portfolio and asset management.
• Prior to Next Realty, involved in over $250 million of loan acquisitions and work-outs nationwide.
• Oversees all the operating and asset management functions at the company.
• Earned a BS in Finance and Marketing from Syracuse University and a MS in Real Estate Investment from New York University. Holds CCIM and CPM designations.
George Z. Galloway, Managing Principal, Next Mid-Atlantic
• Joined Next Realty in 1998. Head of the Next Realty Mid-Atlantic office in McLean, VA.
• Over 25 years of experience with a specific focus on tenant representation, having represented clients such as Target, BJ's Wholesale Club, Kohl's, Dick's, Books-A-Million, Office Depot and Michael's.
• Extensive knowledge and experience in consultation, site selection, development and execution of store positioning strategies nationwide.
• Earned a BA in Business Administration from Sothern Methodist University.
Robert M. Caplin, Principal and Executive Vice President
• Joined Next Realty in 2001.
• Over 20 years of acquisition and development experience in parking, retail, multi-family, and mixed-use projects.
• Experience in creative deal structuring and negotiation of complex zoning, annexation and contractual issues with both owners and municipalities.
• Has spearheaded the growth of the Next Realty parking portfolio.
• Active with various parking industry groups and is on the Board of Directors of the National Parking Association.
Michael J. Nichols, Executive Vice President, Parking Development
• Joined Next Realty in 2008.
• 18 years of diverse operational and sales experience in the parking industry, including applying cash control procedures, audit systems and new technology to existing parking locations to enhance financial returns and customer service.
• Responsible for managing Next Realty's existing parking portfolio, helping with new parking acquisitions, and performing fee-based parking consulting for public and private clients.
• Earned a BA in Economics from St. Mary's College of Maryland and Vice President of the Middle Atlantic Parking Association and holds a Certified Parking Facility Manager designation as awarded by the National Parking Association.
Eteri Zaslavsky, Vice President of Business Development
• Joined Next Realty in 2006.
• 12 years of experience in the areas of commercial real estate underwriting, investment and finance.
• Responsible for raising capital and arranging strategic partnerships for the company.
• Involved in sourcing, evaluating and structuring transactions.
• Earned a BA in Economics from The College at The University of Chicago and an MBA from the Booth Graduate School of Business at The University of Chicago. Holds a CCIM designation.